Rules And Regulations
A student of this college is expected to be a symbol
of desciplined and gentle behaviour not only in the college campus but also
outside the college. Insted of calling for formal diciplinary action, the
students are advised to set an example of a responsible component of the college
and society at large. Therefore, they are advised to follow the rule and
regulations strictly as are formed by the college from time to time so that no
formal action like fine, cancellation of the terms or expulsion from the college
etc. are taken against them. Some of them are,
1. Every student must have keep the "I-Card" and produce it when asked
2. Library books should be used carefully and returned in time.
3. No unfair means should be used during any examinations.
4. Functions of any orgnizations which are not related with the college
social, political or religious cannot be orgnized
in the college without prior
permission of the Principal. Students should not
use classrooms for such functions.
5. The student must put in minimum attendance of 75 %.
The Uniform is compulsory for the students of Junior College (Arts, Commerce, Science,
And Technical Wing)